Here at Domestic Lift Services, we are always looking for driven, friendly and experienced people to drive our business forward. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an experienced team with a great reputation in the local area, get in touch today! For more information, or to submit your application today, use our simple online contact form!
- Salary: Circa £27,000 to £34,000This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stairlift Engineer to join this expanding, friendly, well-established and reputable company.We are a leading specialist in the field of mobility engineering, providing solutions in the form of stairlifts, hoists, through floor lifts and step-lifts.You will be field based, in and around London and the home counties, working from, and reporting to the head office based in High Wycombe.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Service, maintenance and repairs to domestic lift equipment including stairlifts, ceiling track hoists, through floor lifts and step-lifts.
- Maintaining van stock levels.
- Willingness to travel throughout the region
- Working as part of a team
- Keeping work written records up to date.
- Taking part in the out of hours call-out rota.
- Adhering to health & safety regulations
- Previous experience within a similar role. Training will be given where appropriate.
- Willing to work out of hours on a rota basis (paid overtime)
- Field based experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communications skills
In return the company is offering:
- A competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience.
- Stand By and call out fees
- Company vehicle
- 25 days’ holiday in addition to Bank holidays.
- A workplace pension scheme
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Circa £27,000 to £34,000
To Apply for our Stairlift Engineer Role, get in touch through our simple online contact form today!